Thursday, February 5, 2009

I don't know if I'm ready for this ...

Karissa turns four in a few days and is getting quite the personality!  I took her to Sears yesterday for her pictures and she wasn't there two minutes before she had the photographer taking us to a different room that had a pink background.  Karissa told the lady that she would like three pictures with the pink background.  Then she proceeded to run the show after that .... posing as she pleased, telling the lady it was Kyleigh's turn, etc.  While we were waiting for the pictures, we went down to a jewelry store to get my ring cleaned.  She pestered that poor lady the whole time and was sure to tell her that "MY daddy gave MY mommy that ring before I was born ..."  Whew!  I just don't know if we're equipped to raise such an independent, knowledgeable chatterbox!  Let the fun begin!!

No comments:


Contributors