Monday, July 26, 2010

Parasailing




Jeff and I went parasailing for the first time while we were on vacation in Myrtle Beach. We attempted it on Weds but storms were coming in, then rescheduled for Thurs but it rained. Friday was our last day there and we went out about 8:30am that morning. The sun was out but it was on the windy side and the water was choppy. We had to take a raft ride out to the boat and that was rough. Then, since the waters were rough, the boat was rocking quite a bit. Jeff and my SIL got rather seasick but overall we had a great time. Beautiful view from up there!! It was something I always wanted to try and finally had the opportunity without the kiddos. I don't know that I will run right out and do it again but I'm glad i did it :)

No comments:


Contributors