Jeff and I made a whirlwind trip out to Boston for the weekend. His good friend Kimberley got married in a chapel at Boston University. Everything was beautiful! All in all it was quite the experience ... from the portuguese music and dancing to the steak/lobster served for dinner, yummy appetizers/cake/dessert bar. We left for the wedding at 2pm to drive into Boston and pulled back in around 2am! I was BEAT!! I'm not used to six hour receptions ... I was raised on the 1-2 hour cake and punch receptions... hee hee!
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Whirlwind Trip
Jeff and I made a whirlwind trip out to Boston for the weekend. His good friend Kimberley got married in a chapel at Boston University. Everything was beautiful! All in all it was quite the experience ... from the portuguese music and dancing to the steak/lobster served for dinner, yummy appetizers/cake/dessert bar. We left for the wedding at 2pm to drive into Boston and pulled back in around 2am! I was BEAT!! I'm not used to six hour receptions ... I was raised on the 1-2 hour cake and punch receptions... hee hee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment