I get to volunteer in the library at Karissa's school once a month. I find it fun because I've always loved books and its nice to meet & get to know some of her friends. I am trying to take advantage of this stage in her life when she actually WANTS me around because I know all too quickly she won't want me hanging around :o) I was also able to stay and have lunch with her. She is growing up TOO fast!
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Library Helper
I get to volunteer in the library at Karissa's school once a month. I find it fun because I've always loved books and its nice to meet & get to know some of her friends. I am trying to take advantage of this stage in her life when she actually WANTS me around because I know all too quickly she won't want me hanging around :o) I was also able to stay and have lunch with her. She is growing up TOO fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment