Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Last Day at home...



Tomorrow is the first day of school! I can't believe it's here, already!! We went to Open House last night to meet Karissa's new teacher, Mrs. Reichard. She seems really great. We didn't stay long since Karissa wasn't supposed to be out and about (to keep her from catching anything.)

I had planned to take the girls to do something FUN today, since it was our last day together before school starts up again but since we needed to stick around the house, we had to improvise. The girls drew some pictures. Then we made some yummy brownies and took them to the firestation to thank them for all they do (I stole the idea from a friend who had done it with her kids). Then, we finished a cute movie, "The Tale of Despereaux" that we had checked out from the library last week. The girls have also had fun playing "house" together ... despite Karissa's sore bum=)

Maybe we can find something else special to do this evening after Daddy gets home from work...

Happy Tuesday!!

No comments:


Contributors