We headed down to Branson for the weekend....it started out cold, rainy and yucky but ended up very nice! While Jeff was away at a meeting, the girls and I enjoyed some shopping, food, swimming, SDC, etc. It was fun to get out and use the camper and we are looking forward to many more trips this year! (Note: As Jeff was backing the camper into the driveway, Karissa told him "I'm sure glad I'm not a boy so I don't have to do things like this!" That's my girl!!)
Monday, April 18, 2011
First Camping Trip of the Season
We headed down to Branson for the weekend....it started out cold, rainy and yucky but ended up very nice! While Jeff was away at a meeting, the girls and I enjoyed some shopping, food, swimming, SDC, etc. It was fun to get out and use the camper and we are looking forward to many more trips this year! (Note: As Jeff was backing the camper into the driveway, Karissa told him "I'm sure glad I'm not a boy so I don't have to do things like this!" That's my girl!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment