We had a nice Easter weekend with family despite the crazy weather! Karissa was off school for Good Friday and we went to the St Louis Science Center. We just enjoyed the free stuff since the girls are still young then ate a yummy lunch at Five Guys burgers and fries. I told the girls we were going to see lots of animals as we drove to Lone Elk Park on the way home. Well, we saw a squirrel, turtles, and a couple of ducks! Kyleigh was so bored, she fell asleep!!
We were able to get together Saturday afternoon for some food and fun with the family. The funniest moment was when Kyleigh went up to my brother and asked ..."how old are you?" ... Jeff: "I'm 50" ...Kyleigh:"are you going to die?"...Jeff "yeah, probably" Kyleigh: "well, you won't die if you have Jesus in your heart!" Our little missionary! =)
I will post some Science Center and Easter pics soon ...
No comments:
Post a Comment