I had a great girls night out with Christina last night! We were able to go to the women's rally at James River Assembly and hear Candace Cameron speak. Her story is very interesting! She has just started acting again in the last couple of years ... took 10 years off to be a stay at home mom to their three kiddos ... ages 9,11, and 13. She's on some show on ABC Family and recently starred in a movie. I look forward to reading her new book! We were going to camp this weekend but they were calling for rain so I'm kinda glad we staying in town so I was able to go =)
Saturday, April 30, 2011
Girls Night
I had a great girls night out with Christina last night! We were able to go to the women's rally at James River Assembly and hear Candace Cameron speak. Her story is very interesting! She has just started acting again in the last couple of years ... took 10 years off to be a stay at home mom to their three kiddos ... ages 9,11, and 13. She's on some show on ABC Family and recently starred in a movie. I look forward to reading her new book! We were going to camp this weekend but they were calling for rain so I'm kinda glad we staying in town so I was able to go =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment